AIM
DarkBaum

Fell for Love Fell for Love

That was..

Very entertaining for your first flash. You put a lot of effort in it. I liked the concept, and it was very sad. I was going to give you and 8/4 because of the graphics, but then I read your comments, so I am giving it a 10/5, since shit happens.

lonelyandbored responds:

wow thanks alot man. and yeah, shit does happen alot huh.

'Rageous 7 'Rageous 7

Very well planned and excuted.

This has excellent artwork, smooth animation, and great music. I enjoyed the transitions of the scenes too. I apologize for the short review, I'd write a longer more explanatory one, but I haven't the time.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Yuo should definitely...

Make a full length movie, following the storyline of LFD with these characters.

Kristal Hentai Game Demo Kristal Hentai Game Demo

One thing I don't understand.

I'm not complaining but these ae YOUR animations ad so therefore you should be allowed to post them wherever you please.

JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine

Fantastic!

I listen to a lot of things, although primarily metal and techno and such. But as a guitarist, it is good for me to go back to the roots of things. And as such, I learned to play blues guitar, and it's a lot of fun. And I love the sound. Your song here exemplifies that classic blues sound. Though, I do somewhat agree with bologna123's review. I understand and appreciate the style you were trying to replicate, it does need a little more backbone. Perhaps a bit more bass, and a little bit more to the guitar part. However, I love it.

WaxZiLLa responds:

Cool thanks man!!

When i originally recorded the track, I was thinking of something else to layer in the 2nd part. Perhaps I'll take another stab at it in the future

Transformers (Heavy Metal) Transformers (Heavy Metal)

Great.

However, as a guitarist myself, can I suggest that on the rhythm track, that you turn the bass output up? It would make it more punchy.

SMWCastleTheme-Metaljonus SMWCastleTheme-Metaljonus

Right on dude.

This is pretty heavy shit.

I deff love it.