AIM
DarkBaum

JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine

Fantastic!

I listen to a lot of things, although primarily metal and techno and such. But as a guitarist, it is good for me to go back to the roots of things. And as such, I learned to play blues guitar, and it's a lot of fun. And I love the sound. Your song here exemplifies that classic blues sound. Though, I do somewhat agree with bologna123's review. I understand and appreciate the style you were trying to replicate, it does need a little more backbone. Perhaps a bit more bass, and a little bit more to the guitar part. However, I love it.

WaxZiLLa responds:

Cool thanks man!!

When i originally recorded the track, I was thinking of something else to layer in the 2nd part. Perhaps I'll take another stab at it in the future

Transformers (Heavy Metal) Transformers (Heavy Metal)

Great.

However, as a guitarist myself, can I suggest that on the rhythm track, that you turn the bass output up? It would make it more punchy.

SMWCastleTheme-Metaljonus SMWCastleTheme-Metaljonus

Right on dude.

This is pretty heavy shit.

I deff love it.

Thanks!

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

My god.

This is an unbelievable piece. I'd love to learn how to play it, but I can't learn by ear.

Do you have this tabbed out or anything?

If so, message me.

Kingbastard responds:

sorry, but I don't read or write tab. I'll be doing/linking a simple playthrough video of it soon once I sort out some issues with my soundcard.
Thx for the review.

3:e Gången Gillt 3:e Gången Gillt

I have no fucking idea why...

This has such a low rating!

It's such a badass song. I love the riff.

It'd be pretty cool if you remade these songs in English too.

Dimoria responds:

No it wouldnt.

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

You know...

I love your stuff, and I love that you have such a large fan-base, but I hate how your music gets noticed so quickly and gets so many votes, when my stuff isn't noticed at all.. lol

Metaljonus responds:

Hahaha, shit its only when I do a remix of a famous NG artist my stuff or at least the track gets noticed lol.

Viola Concerto No. 3 Viola Concerto No. 3

It's ok

But it needs something in the back like drums.

Thanks for the fav.

Pump Up The Volume (Test) Pump Up The Volume (Test)

It's great but...

I think you should slow the BPM down by about 5-6.

DJ-Qwamii responds:

hardstyle is actually around 146~150bpm. this one is 140bpm, so it's already quite slow. ;p

Take this one out?! Take this one out?!

Good but...

Too much of the "take this out"

kumac responds:

haha yeah i had a feeling that was gonna happen but i shall revise this later on lmao thanks for your input ^_^

Epicness(Final)-Metaljonus Epicness(Final)-Metaljonus

Just about crapped myself.

When the heavy part came in, I dropped the sandwhich I was eating cuz I had the volume all the way up on my computer(Surround sound speakers) and I almost shat myself, nice job man.

Metaljonus responds:

LOL That's pretty funny, I'll have those tabs out soon. I've been busy with other stuff.